Guidance and Templates for IEP and 504 Written Communications
These letter templates cover 10 situations and stages related to educational rights plans.
Guidance and Templates
1. Writing to discuss a problem
2. Requesting your child’s records
3. Writing a follow-up letter
4. Writing a positive feedback letter
5. Requesting an initial evaluation or special education services
6. Requesting a meeting to review the IEP
7. Requesting prior written notice
8. Requesting a mediation
9. Requesting a due process hearing
10. Filing a complaint with a state education agency.
View or Download PDF
Stay in the Know. Live in the Yes.
Join the Live Yes! Arthritis Network. Tell us a little about yourself and you will receive emails packed with the latest information and resources to live your best life and connect with others.