Helping Children With JA Manage Emotional Challenges Webinar
Learn how to help your child manage changing emotions, avoid negative coping mechanisms and more.
Presenter: Courtney Wells, MPH, MSW, PhD, a licensed social worker from Minnesota who has lived with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis since 1985.
Learn how to help your child:
- Accept a new diagnosis and the need to take medication
- Manage changing emotions as the disease affect different aspects of life and they grow older
- Avoid negative coping mechanisms and behaviors
- Protect relationships with family members, friends, classmates
- Connect with other kids going through similar issues
Stay in the Know. Live in the Yes.
Get involved with the arthritis community. Tell us a little about yourself and, based on your interests, you’ll receive emails packed with the latest information and resources to live your best life and connect with others.