We want you to have a great experience at the CAS. Get to know our judging plan and practices to give yourself the best shot at one of the nearly 300 trophies presented over two days. Please note there have been some important changes for 2021 that affect the judging process. Judges will now scan your registration card, and enter their scores electronically. There are a number of benefits to this new process, including the efficiency of the judging process and speed at which the results can be tabulated. However, to make this possible, each participant’s registration card must be easily accessible by the judging staff. This will require the registration card being available outside of the vehicle (e.g., not inside of the vehicle on the dash), typically between the windshield and a wiper. Cars that are not registered will not be eligible for awards.
Friday, August 20, 2021 - Cruise-In
Our spectacular 6-ft trophies are awarded based upon the “selection committee’s choice” of the best examples of all makes and models present. Special awards will also be presented. Please note that due to continued uncertainty associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, 50 selection committee choice trophies will be awarded during the 2021 CAS.
TBD - 5:00 pm: Registration for the Friday Cruise-In and/or the Saturday Classic Judged Show.
12:00 pm - 6:30 pm: Selection committee’s choice voting.
- A colored sticker will be placed on your registration card to indicate your car has been reviewed by selection committee members.
- If a sticker has not been placed on your registration card by 6:00 pm, please contact a show official.
7:30 pm: Awards presentation.
Saturday, August 21, 2021 - Classic Judged Show
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new “People’s Choice” award to the 2021 CAS! Voting for this award allows show spectators to vote for their favorite entry via an Android or iOS enabled device. Additional details are available here.
7:00 am - 11:00 am: Registration for car show entries.
7:00 am - 2 pm: People’s Choice voting by show spectators.
10:00 am - 3:00 pm: CAS team judging takes place for all classes.
4:00 pm: Judges deliver Award of Excellence trophies for each class directly to the award winners’ vehicles.
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm: CAS team judges will place a winner card on Best of Show and First Place winners and provide instructions on being presented your award.
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm: All winner card recipients should proceed to the stage. Awards will be announced by class.
5:00 pm: Awards presentation promptly begins. Best of Show and First Place winners will receive their award as their class winners are announced.
To ensure that your car is judged by our CAS team, please observe the following:
- Please be sure that you are parked in the correct location for your specific class, Show Within-A-Show group, or Feature Group. If your car is not located in its correct class area, notify a judge from your vehicle’s correct class area of its location so that it may be consistently judged.
- Place pre-printed registration card on the windshield (make sure judge has access to the card). If you do not wish to have your vehicle judged, do clearly indicate “DISPLAY ONLY, DO NOT JUDGE” on your registration card, or simply do not display it.
- It is your responsibility to present your vehicle as follows (and where applicable):
- Tops must be up and sunroofs closed.
- Doors must be closed
- Hoods and trunks must be open.
- Windows must be up
- Although it is not required, we kindly request that you remain with your vehicle during the CAS team judging. This is to assist the judges if assistance with your vehicle is needed (e.g., to open the hood or trunk). Our judges are not permitted to touch your vehicle.
- A colored sticker will be placed on your registration card indicating your car has been judged.
- If a sticker has not been placed on your registration card by 2:30 pm, please contact a show official.
Please note: The Arthritis Foundation Classic Auto Show & Cruise-In Committee works throughout the year to organize and present the most enjoyable events possible. Like you, our committee members are all automobile enthusiasts. Consequently, we encourage our committee members to enter their cars in the competition and to enjoy the events to which they have devoted so much personal time; however, all of our participants may be assured that all judging is performed completely impartially, and we take great pride in doing so. No judge or committee member is permitted to judge the class in which their car is entered.
Registration is currently open for the 2021 show. We can't wait to see you there!Register Today
We have over 100 shifts open that need some helping hands. Shifts are 3-4 hours long and a fun way to give back to the community while getting to see some really great classic cars!Volunteer
The "Friends of the Arthritis Foundation" presents an opportunity for persons to elevate their contribution to the Arthritis Foundation and receive a VIP experience during the next AF-CAS show.VIP