We want you to have a great experience at the Classic Auto Show and Cruise In. Get to know our judging plan and practices to give yourself the best shot at one of the nearly 300 trophies presented over two days.
As a reminder, judges will scan your registration card and enter their scores electronically. So, please make sure your registration card is easily accessible by the judging staff. This will require the registration card being available outside of the vehicle (e.g., not inside of the vehicle on the dash), typically between the windshield and a wiper. Cars that are not registered will not be eligible for awards.
Friday, July 20, 2023 – Cruise-In
Our spectacular 6-ft trophies are awarded based upon the “selection committee’s choice” of the best examples of all makes and models present. Special awards will also be presented.
• 10 AM – 5 PM: Onsite registration for the Friday Cruise-In
• 12 PM - 6 PM: Selection committee’s choice voting
• A colored sticker will be placed on your registration card to indicate your car has been reviewed by selection committee members.
• If a sticker has not been placed on your registration card by 6:00 pm, please contact a show official.
• 8 PM: Awards presentation between sets from our musical act.
Would you like to join our panel of judges for Friday's Cruise-in? Sign up here!
Note: Scroll through the volunteer roles and look for Show Car Judge, Fri, Jul 21 2023 and click Register.
Saturday, July 21, 2023 – Classic Judged Show
• 7:00 am - 11:00 am: Onsite registration for the Classic Auto Show
• 10:00 am - 3:00 pm: CAS team judging takes place for all classes.
• 5:00 pm: Judges deliver Award of Excellence trophies for each class directly to the award winners’ vehicles.
• 5:00 pm: CAS team judges will place a winner card on First Place winners, and provide instructions on how you will be presented with your award.
• 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm: All winner card recipients should proceed to the stage. Awards will be announced by class.
• 6:00 pm: Awards presentation promptly begins.
Would you like to join our panel of judges for Saturday's Classic Auto Show? Sign up here!
Note: Scroll through the volunteer roles and look for Show Car Judge, Sat, Jul 22 2023 and click Register.
Saturday, July 21, 2023 – Hagerty Youth Judged Show
Driving the Passion for Classics and providing young people unique access to classic car-related experiences through various youth services with our Youth Advocacy Program.
Since 2007, nearly 10,000 people aged 25 and under have participated in the Hagerty Youth Advocacy Program to gain insider access to the classic car and boat hobby. Hagerty provides these youth services as a way of ‘giving back' to the classic car industry to support and encourage the next generation of car enthusiasts and collectors.
Introduced as our first official youth service in 2007, the Youth Judging Program is hosted at more than 100 classic car and boat events throughout the U.S., Canada and the U.K. Designed primarily for youth ages 8 to 14, the Youth Judging Program brings the world of classics to a kid friendly level. The Young Judges are guided through the show field as a group to pre-selected show cars and interact with owners, allowing the judges to learn details, history and fun facts about each. A simplified score card that highlights five basic categories and is rated on a scale of 1-to-5 is used.
Would you like to join our panel of youth judges for Saturday's Classic Auto Show? Sign up here!
Note: Scroll through the volunteer roles and look for Youth Judges (by Hagerty Insurance), Sat, Jul 22 2023 and click Register.
Meet the 2022 Winners
Congratulations to all our 2022 winners and thank you to everyone who entered, attended, and participated. This event keeps getting better, so be sure to register this year!See The Winners
Join the Crew
Come join our rapidly growing network of volunteers! Some of the perks to volunteering include a free meal, refreshments, show admission, parking, and event t-shirt!Volunteer
The "Friends of the Arthritis Foundation" presents a special VIP experience where you will receive preferred seating, food, refreshment, and more.VIP