10 Things Parents Should Know About Methotrexate
Here's what you need to know about the popular JIA drug.
1. It’s Been Around a Long Time
2. It’s Available in Many Forms
3. It May Be Used with Other Drugs
4. Folic Acid Is a Must
5. Taking It With Food Doesn’t Help
6. Risky Behaviors Have Dangerous Consequences
7. It’s Not a Quick Fix
8. It Requires Regular Monitoring
9. Live Vaccines Should Be Avoided
10. Insurance May Require Your Child Try It First
Stay in the Know. Live in the Yes.
Get involved with the arthritis community. Tell us a little about yourself and, based on your interests, you’ll receive emails packed with the latest information and resources to live your best life and connect with others.