Join PARTNERS: You Have a Role in Research
You will have the power to influence the research conducted and supported by PARTNERS.
Join PARTNERS and make a difference.
EVERYONE with a connection to juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) is encouraged to join – those with JIA, parent or guardian of a child with JIA, other family member or friend, healthcare provider or researcher.
It’s OK if you don’t know anything about research. We need people from diverse communities. No matter what work you do, your education or background, we need YOU.
When you sign up, you may be asked to do the following:
- Take online surveys -- about your experiences, medications used to treat JIA and other important topics.
- Serve on a PARTNERS committee – focusing on a special project or need, for example.
- Contribute to a project -- based on your skills, experiences and interests.
- Provide ideas for research topics -- to help us decide which research studies to support.
- Participate in a research study – such as an online or in-person focus group.
Registration is Easy! Just click on the button below.
This is to ensure you understand your participation is related to research. Some of the questions in the PARTNERS registration are about your connection to JIA and living with the disease which is considered protected health information (PHI). This type of information helps us connect you with PARTNERS activities you are interested in. We encourage you to review the PARTNERS Transparency Policy, which describes how the data you provide is used and protected.