College Disability Services Office Documentation Guidelines 

These sample guidelines for requesting accommodations can help prepare your child for college. 

Just because IEPs and 504 plans don't apply to the college setting doesn't mean you aren't entitled to special accommodations through the university disabilities offices. While each school is different and likely has its own guidelines and documentation requirements, this sample form from the University of Cincinnati can help you understand what you may expect to see when your child transitions to college. 

View or Download PDF 

Connect with Us

Get the latest news and updates on our Juvenile Arthritis resources and events. Sign up by providing your information below.