Is It Time for Joint Surgery?
Ask yourself these 10 questions if you think you are ready for joint surgery.
1. Is It Time for Joint Surgery?
2. Can I live with the pain I’m experiencing now?
3. Have my pain and stiffness gotten increasingly worse over the past year?
4. Have I given up on activities I enjoy because of my pain?
5. Have I explored all the treatment options available?
6. How will surgery improve my condition?
7. Is my overall health well enough for surgery?
8. Am I prepared to work through the recovery process?
9. Does my insurance policy cover the costs of joint surgery and recovery?
10. Will I be able to take the necessary time off?
11. Do I have a support system in place to help during my recovery?
12. Taking the Next Step
Stay in the Know. Live in the Yes.
Get involved with the arthritis community. Tell us a little about yourself and, based on your interests, you’ll receive emails packed with the latest information and resources to live your best life and connect with others.