Upper Body Strength Workout Demo
Do this simple but effective workout that includes biceps curls, reverse flys, shadow boxing and more to strengthen your arms, back and shoulders with a resistance band or tube.
Biceps Curl With Resistance Band
The basic biceps curl can strengthen and help tone your arms in no time.
Neck & Back
Reverse Fly With Resistance Band
This reverse fly is a challenging but effective way to strengthen your upper back, shoulder and arm muscles.
Neck & Back
Row With Resistance Band
This row exercise with resistance band is an excellent way to strengthen your shoulders, chest and back and improve your posture.
Triceps Extension With Resistance Band
Strengthen, stretch and tone your triceps and other arm muscles with this triceps extension exercise.
Shadow Boxing With Resistance Band
Step-by-step instructions for a simple but effective shadow boxing exercise that will strengthen your shoulders and triceps.
Core Workout Demo
YES Fitness Videos
Take the First Step to Get Moving
Before you customize a physical activity routine that’s just right for you, download the e-book: A Guide to Happy Feet. Learn ways to protect your feet, what to look for in shoe choices and more. It’s the first step to getting and staying active.
- Use a resistance band or tube with foam handles. They’re easier to grip.
- Or add foam pipe insulation to bands or tubes to create handles.
- Handles not an option? Opt for resistance tubes. They’re gentler on hands.
- Resistance tubes and bands come in many lengths and resistance levels. Don’t rely on their color to gauge these factors. Manufacturers use different colors to indicate them.
- Try different ones to find the best fit.
- The last few reps in a set should be difficult, but not impossible.