Improving Lives & Transforming Clinical Interactions
The Arthritis Foundation has launched a bold and innovative initiative called the Live Yes! Arthritis Network designed to be nothing short of life-changing for patients while transforming clinical interactions and improving patient outcomes.
Making an Impact
The structure and the activities of the Live Yes! Arthritis Network were designed to impact 3 key areas for patients:
- Improved Physical Health
- Improved Emotional & Social Health
- Better Experience of Care
Making a Difference
The Live Yes! Arthritis Network will not only benefit your patients with improved outcomes, but it can help make a difference in your clinic’s operations.
The tools offered to patients through the Live Yes! Arthritis Network will help to enhance patient and physician exchanges which will pave the way to co-producing the best treatment plan possible. Patients will be better prepared for their appointments, leading to more effective and efficient visits. The structure of the appointments will become more consistent and lead to increased patient satisfaction.
When patients co-produce their treatment plans you will see an increase in medication and treatment adherence.
Referrals to the Live Yes! Arthritis Network and other Arthritis Foundation resources will provide additional means to meeting your MACRA requirements.
Encourage your patients to join the Live Yes! Arthritis Network.
Experts Like You
You, too, can become a part of the Live Yes! Arthritis Network. We need healthcare providers to:
- Share expertise and fuel the Network with meaningful content
- Serve as speakers at Network events and as guest experts in our on-line community
- Create shared-decision making tools and patient education resources that meet the needs of people with arthritis
- Serve as leaders in the arthritis community to help bring awareness to your peers about the benefits the Live Yes! Arthritis
Health Care Providers E-newsletter
Stay on top of the latest Arthritis Foundation news in our monthly HCP e-newsletter, the Expert Minute. In just 5 minutes or less, get exclusive updates on topics most relevant to you.