Improving Lives & Transforming Clinical Interactions
The Arthritis Foundation's bold and innovative initiative, the Live Yes! Arthritis Community, is designed to be nothing short of life-changing for patients while transforming clinical interactions and improving patient outcomes.
Making an Impact
The structure and the activities of the Live Yes! Arthritis Communnity were designed to impact 3 key areas for patients:
- Improved Physical Health
- Improved Emotional & Social Health
- Better Experience of Care
Making a Difference
Live Yes! Arthritis Communinty will not only benefit your patients with improved outcomes, but it can help make a difference in your clinic’s operations.
The tools offered to patients through Live Yes! Arthritis will help to enhance patient and physician exchanges which will pave the way to co-producing the best treatment plan possible. Patients will be better prepared for their appointments, leading to more effective and efficient visits. The structure of the appointments will become more consistent and lead to increased patient satisfaction.
When patients co-produce their treatment plans you will see an increase in medication and treatment adherence.
Referrals to the Live Yes! Arthritis Community and other Arthritis Foundation resources will provide additional means to meeting your MACRA requirements.
Encourage your patients to join the Live Yes! Arthritis Community.
Experts Like You
You, too, can become a part of the Live Yes! Arthritis Community. We need healthcare providers to:
- Share expertise and provide meaningful content
- Serve as speakers at events and as guest experts in our on-line community
- Create shared-decision making tools and patient education resources that meet the needs of people with arthritis
- Serve as leaders in the arthritis community to help bring awareness to your peers about the benefits the Live Yes! Arthritis Community
Joint Matters E-Newsletter
A Newsletter for Health Care Providers and Researchers. Each quarter, we help you catch up on everything that’s newsworthy in the field of arthritis.