11 Things to Know About Psoriatic Arthritis
Learn more about what it means to have Psoriatic Arthritis.
1. PsA Is an Autoimmune Disease
2. It Has Ups and Downs, Called Flares
3. It Can Be a Master of Disguise
4. It Has Distinguishing Features
5. It Affects Up to a Third of People with Psoriasis
6. It’s Gender (and Age) Neutral
7. It May be Hereditary
8. It’s Not Contagious
9. It Isn’t Just About Your Joints
10. You May Not Look Sick
11. Effective Treatment is Available
Diagnosed With Psoriatic Arthritis?
Get the latest news and tips about living with Psoriatic Arthritis in the Living Your Yes! e-newsletter.