Promotions That Give Back
The following products and promotions allow consumers to support the Arthritis Foundation through purchases or participation in cause-corporate programs.
During the month of May 2020, in recognition of Arthritis Awareness Month, CVS Pharmacy® donated $1 to the Arthritis Foundation for each select brands sold, up to a maximum total of $300,000. Visit cvs.com/painrelief for more information.
Voltaren Arthritis Pain Gel is the first and only prescription strength nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) topical gel for arthritis pain to be available over the counter. Voltaren will be matching every donation up to $100,000 during September for Pain Awareness Month. Additionally, Voltaren supported another match campaign during May for Arthritis Awareness Month, where they matched up to $100,000 Earlier this year Voltaren donated profits from their preorder sales this past April to provide virtual care and connection for the patient community. For more information, visit www.voltarengel.com.
Byron Janis has suffered from arthritis since before 1975, when he played to the best reviews of his career. In light of his personal experience, Byron has pledged to donate $3 of the proceeds from the sale of his Byron Janis Live CD to the Arthritis Foundation. Learn more by visiting byronjanis.com/arthritis-foundation/
From September 1, 2020 until August 31, 2021, for each sale of Chil Wellness CBD topicals, 1% of the sale amount will be donated to the Arthritis Foundation, with a minimum contribution of $100,000. Learn more by visiting, https://chilwellness.com/arthritisfoundation
Here's what your support means
- $10: provide patients with in-person support for them to learn how to manage their pain
- $50: provide JA (Juvenile Arthritis) Power Pack to assist newly-diagnosed children and teens, as well as their parents. This resource is designed to give families the power to make living with JA more manageable.
- $100: your donation could multiply to $1,200 for arthritis research, thanks to matching pledges from the government and other funding resources. This donation type can lead to thousands - sometimes millions - more in arthritis research dollars.
- $250: register a family of four to attend our annual National Juvenile Arthritis (JA) Conference, which connects families together who live with the daily challenges of JA.
- $500: fund a scientist to attend an Arthritis Foundation workshop, where experts from around the world share new discoveries that may lead to better ways to detect, treat, prevent and cure arthritis.
- $1,500: send a child to a Juvenile Arthritis (JA) camp for one week to learn how to take charge of their disease and meet other kids living with arthritis.