- We ask all Live Yes! Online Moderators to make at least a one-year commitment.
- All Live Yes! Online Moderators agree to complete the initial training (2 hours), orientation program (2 hours), fulfill our ongoing training, annual leadership training requirements and monthly conference calls (1-3 hour monthly).
- All Live Yes! Online Moderators agree to log into the online community at least once a day.
- All Live Yes! Online Moderators agree to continue educating themselves about arthritis/related rheumatic diseases, the Arthritis Foundation, and encourage members to get involved in volunteer opportunities.
- All Live Yes! Online Moderators must have a minimum of 10 post to apply for the modierator role.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States of America.
By submitting this application
- I understand that this is an application and not an offer, commitment or promise by the AF to give me this volunteer opportunity.
- I certify that I have and will provide information throughout the selection process, including on this application for a volunteer position and in interviews that is true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- I certify that I have and will answer all questions to the best of my ability and that I have not and will not withhold any information that would unfavorably affect my application for a volunteer position.
- I understand that information contained on my application will be verified by the Arthritis Foundation.
- I understand that misrepresentations or omissions may be cause for my immediate rejection as an applicant for this volunteer position with the Arthritis Foundation or my termination as a volunteer.
- Further I agree to respect the Arthritis Foundation's proprietary and confidential information and will not use and/or disclose information learned or acquired through my association with the organization including but not limited to organizational documents and training materials.
Once received and reviewed, you will be contacted within 48 hours with next steps.