Start a Live Yes! Connect Group
Thank you for considering starting a local Live Yes! Connect Group!
What is a Live Yes! Connect Facilitator?
Live Yes! Connect Facilitators are volunteer representatives of the Arthritis Foundation in their local community. Facilitators plan and host engaging and fun educational and social networking opportunities for people in their community. Ideally, there will be 2 facilitators per group who are:
- People living with arthritis
- Caregivers / loved ones of a person with arthritis or
- A parent/caregiver of a child with any form of rheumatic diseases
Role of a Facilitator
Facilitators agree to:
- Plan, coordinate & host at least 4 meetings or events in a 12-month period
- Use the Arthritis Foundation provided website to add events, engage and communicate with group members and report member attendance
- Commit to a 1-year renewable term, dedicating 5 – 10 hours per month
- Agree to work with a co-facilitator
- Participate in application and training process
- Stay educated about arthritis and take ongoing trainings and leadership opportunities
- Collaborate and communicate with Arthritis Foundation staff, Network Leader Chair of the Local Leadership Board, group members and prospective group members regularly
Before you begin your application, please review our current Live Yes! Connect groups to see if there is a group in your community already.
Start a Live Yes! Connect Group in your community.
If you are interested in starting a Live Yes! Connect Group OR becoming a co-facilitator, please complete the Live Yes! Connect Facilitator application. Our staff will follow-up with you to discuss details, expectations and goals of this volunteer opportunity. Thank you for your interest!Apply Here
Stay in the Know. Live in the Yes.
Join the Live Yes! Arthritis Network. Tell us a little about yourself and you will receive emails packed with the latest information and resources to live your best life and connect with others.