Imagine a life without pain. Now imagine your ideas for a pain free world coming to life!
Volunteering with the Arthritis Foundation creates opportunities for passion and ideas to flourish into reality. Through teams of community engagement in various communities, the Arthritis Foundation supports people living with lifelong chronic pain through health information, friendship networks, advocacy, camps and conferences for children with arthritis and their families, young and older adults. The strong desire to find a cure creates a fun and healthy environment to grow personally and professionally while reducing the negative impact of arthritis.
In person or virtual involvement opportunities available:
• Walk to Cure Arthritis planning is year round with most involvement from January through June
• Jingle Bell Run/Walk planning is year round with most involvement from July through December
• Other events throughout the year are also available in certain communities
For more information, please call 800-954-CURE (2873) or e-mail your Volunteer Application to the Community Engagement Director in your area:
• Amana Casalegno: email@example.com (Greater Sacramento Valley, Central Coast, Los Angeles County)
• Shanna Hirschi: firstname.lastname@example.org (Coachella Valley in California: Nevada and Arizona)
• Isela Monterrosas: email@example.com (San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange Counties in California and Hawaii)
Download the Volunteer Application