2017 Advocacy Summit
The 2017 Advocacy Summit took place from is March 6-7, 2017 at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View in Arlington, VA. During the Advocacy Summit, attendees learned how to take action and advocate for people with arthritis, networked with Advocates and met with members of Congress and their staff. Children attended the Kids' and High School Summit, where they learned how to advocate for themselves and met other children living with and affected by arthritis.
Advocacy Summit Information
There’s a lot of excitement and activity at Advocacy Summit. Check out these pics from the 2017 Advocacy Summit and see our Advocates in action!
Read, download and share one-pagers and other materials utilized at the 2017 Advocacy Summit.
Read More About the Success of the 2017 Advocacy Summit
- Advocacy Summit Day 2 Highlights: Advocates Meet with State and Federal Policymakers to Share Their Stories
- 400 Volunteers Prepare for Meetings with Congress: Advocacy Summit Day 1 Highlights
- Advocacy Summit 2017: Up Close with Actor and Foundation Advocate Clark Middleton
- Record Number of Advocates Earn Platinum Ambassador Status
- More than 100 Kids and Teens to Meet with Members of Congress at Advocacy Summit
- Staci Penner and Graci Diggs Selected for Advocacy & Access High Honors