2016 Conference of Champions
Register today for the Arthritis Foundation’s 2016 Conference of Champions. We’re excited to invite you to join us in Denver, November 3-4, at the Grand Hyatt, for a program that’s sure to get you fired up for the important work ahead. At this year’s conference, we’ll celebrate our many victories of the past year. We’ll also get ready to make an even bigger impact in 2017!
What to expect:
- Learn from dynamic speakers
- Hear inspiring stories from peers and leaders
- Network and exchange ideas with others nationwide
You’ll leave believing in our goals – and believing in yourself. You’ll know that TOGETHER, if we believe it, we will achieve it!
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Denver!
Meeting highlights include:
- Plenary sessions focused on strategic direction, mission impact, measuring progress and advancing our scientific agenda
- Workshops focused on deepening relationships with volunteers, cultivating new prospects and practicing how to share our story
- Evening of Honors, paying tribute to our very top volunteers, including presentation of the Charles B. Harding Award for Distinguished Service
- Recognizing Our Champions Awards Lunch, celebrating the past year’s successful partnerships, fundraising efforts and community achievements
Special guests include:
- Matt Iseman, comedian and host of the hit TV show, “American Ninja Warrior”
- Mark Schlereth, three-time Super Bowl champion and NFL analyst
- Murphy Huston, former Denver area morning radio personality
- Eric Farone, improvisational trainer and owner of Bovine Metropolis Theater
MEETING REGISTRATION – Deadline October 6
Registration Fees (includes all meeting materials and meals (lunch and dinner on 11/03; breakfast and lunch on 11/04)
$100 per person - Early registration fee prior to September 15
$150 per person - Registration fee September 15 - October 6
After October 6, registration is subject to availability and fee will increase to $200
Additional Guest Fees: Champions Lunch Only - $25; Evening of Honors Only - $75
Reserve your hotel room by October 6 for guaranteed room rate of $189+/night.
Share Your Story
You do so much for our mission and we want to hear about it. Take this quick survey and submit your photo.
Share Your Video
Shoot a short video of yourself telling what you do for the Arthritis Foundation and why.
Questions? Please contact Becky Bosworth at email@example.com.