2017 Conference of Champions
Register today for the Arthritis Foundation's 2017 Conference of Champions, our extraordinary gathering of volunteers from across the country. This event is a terrific opportunity to network, celebrate our achievements and learn ways to make an even greater impact in our communities. We guarantee you'll be glad you joined us in Phoenix!
Surrounded by like-minded champions, your passion for our purpose is bound to deepen as we reaffirm our commitment to conquering arthritis together.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Valley of the Sun on November 16 & 17!
Who Should Attend: The guest list includes the Arthritis Foundation’s most highly engaged volunteers – board of directors, local leadership board chairs and members, committee chairs and members, and alumni – and our most dedicated partners, Advocates and fundraisers. Each of you is a Champion of Yes – committing your time, your resources, your local connections, all year long. The sessions, activities, speakers and subject matter will be structured with you in mind. Here's why you should attend!
- Plenary sessions will feature the best and brightest in advocacy, science and health care. You’ll be enlightened by today’s trends and energized by the possibilities ahead. You’ll also take away new tools to expand your impact back home.
- Learning labs and skill-share sessions will focus on ways to motivate and engage constituents, recruit dedicated volunteers, sell our mission and leverage social and traditional media.
- The Evening of Honors hosted by Matt Iseman will salute our very top volunteers and reveal the winner of the Charles B. Harding Award for Distinguished Service.
- Marc Boutin, CEO of the National Health Council
- Comedian and TV host Matt Iseman of "American Ninja Warrior" and winner of "The New Celebrity Apprentice"
- Renowned classical pianist Byron Janis, entertaining audiences worldwide for seven decades
Questions? Please contact Becky Bosworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.