Connect On Campus
Connect on Campus is a new Arthritis Foundation program in partnership with Alpha Omicron Pi (AOII) to bring connection and resources to college students with arthritis and related rheumatic diseases. It is a part of the Arthritis Foundation’s Live Yes! Network, guiding teens and young adults, like you, to in-person connection (on campus) and to tools and resources assisting you as you navigate college life while managing your arthritis.
College life can be both exciting and scary. Add arthritis to the mix and it can be even more challenging. Connect on Campus brings together college students living with arthritis to help each other out. Here, you can connect with others, make new friends, learn more about the Arthritis Foundation and AOII, and obtain tools and resources, including the Connect on Campus care package, to help and support in your journey.
Connect on Campus will launch at 14 campuses in fall 2019, listed below, along with AOII Chapters hosting the Connect on Campus program,
- Ball State University – Kappa Kappa
- California Polytechnic State University – Chi Psi
- California State University, Northridge – Sigma Phi
- George Mason University – Gamma Alpha
- Jacksonville State University – Delta Epsilon
- Kennesaw State University – Beta Zeta
- Lehigh University – Lambda Upsilon
- Montana State University – Alpha Phi
- University of Evansville – Chi Lambda
- University of Georgia – Lambda Sigma
- University of Maryland – Pi Delta
- University of Mississippi – Nu Beta
- University of Nebraska Lincoln – Zeta
- University of Tennessee – Omicro
About Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Omicron Pi was founded in 1897 at Barnard College of Columbia University in New York City. AOII has over 190,000 initiated members and 143 current installed collegiate chapters, with 164 active alumnae chapters across the United States and Canada. Alpha Omicron Pi is an international women’s fraternity promoting friendship for a lifetime, inspiring academic excellence and lifelong learning and developing leadership skills through service to the Fraternity and community. To learn more about Alpha Omicron Pi, visit the Fraternity website at www.alphaomicronpi.org, or find AOII online on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Ziegler at email@example.com or call 470-481-4921
*The Arthritis Foundation is committed to respecting the privacy of participants; personal contact information will not be shared with anyone other than the Arthritis Foundation and Connect on Campus Leaders without consen
Connect on Campus program
Sign-up Here If you are a student at one of the pilot campuses and plan to attend a Connect on Campus program or interested in additional details, please fill out this form.