Web Developer | Atlanta, GA
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full Time | Exempt
POSITION SUMMARY (Basic purpose or primary function of job)
This position participates in web site technical management, system administration, domain management and web platform development. The role of Web Developer involves front end development of various web and mobile solutions that support various Arthritis Foundation constituent engagement initiatives.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Principal responsibilities or job duties)
- Performs regression testing on all new web site functions and content.
- Coordinates with the Marketing and Communications and the Consumer Health leads on all web content publishing.
- Publishes mobile apps to stores.
- Serves as technical lead in building new applications and releases, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks, or creating new, reusable components.
- Understands the long-term business objectives and suggests technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology.
- Leads development, and implementation cycles on various projects and conducts design, code, QA walkthroughs and reviews.
- Serves as a technical consultant to team members and as a mentor to other developers to improve their designs and documentation.
- Directly engaged in high level design and low level coding activities.
- Works as a technical liaison between various teams in the organization as well as external partners, and, when applicable, contract resources
- Communicates designed solutions to ensure projects follow the agreed upon Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Stays up to date on emerging tools and technologies to ensure web/mobile products are aligned with internal and industry “best practices”.
- Trouble shoots web/mobile technical issues and provides recommendation/solution to resolve the issues.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related fields or equivalent.
- 5 - 7 years of industry experience. Demonstrated experience creating and deploying Web-based and/or Mobile applications.
- Should have strong knowledge in Predix 2.0, Docker Concepts, Jenkins, CI/CD process and implementation
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and strong analytical skills with proven results.
- Ability to understand technical subjects, emerging technologies, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Ability to work well and exert influence as a member of a highly-integrated team, composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
The Arthritis Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please – No Phone Calls