Get Juvenile Arthritis Support
Check out the resources below that can help!
The Arthritis Foundation's JA Online Community is a safe place to learn what others are doing and to get the support you need. When you join the JA Online Community, you can:
- • Read what others are saying
- • Join a discussion and provide support to others
- • Share your story through your own blog
It's easy! Just click here to take a sneak peak and learn more.
The Juvenile Arthritis Alliance Leadership Group (JAALG) is comprised of parents like you. The JAALG exists to represent the needs of adults and children in the planning and execution of the Arthritis Foundation's strategic initiatives impacting people affected by JA. They are also a great resource for asking questions about:
- • Programs and events in your local area (i.e. JA Camps, Fun Days, etc.)
- • Print and online educational resources
- • Questions you may have for another parent like you