The purpose of the Ease-of-Use commendation program is to create awareness about products deemed easy to use by people who have arthritis. The Arthritis Foundation welcomes new product additions for the Ease-of-Use commendation program and thanks you for your interest in partnering with us to assist the 46 million individuals living with arthritis. If you have questions or want to speak with someone about joining the Ease-of-Use commendation program, please contact email@example.com.
What are the benefits of participating in the Ease-of-Use commendation program?
- The official Ease-of-Use Commendation logo can be used on packaging, in advertising, promotional and point-of-sale materials as well as Web sites.
- Information about awarded / commended product(s) is provided to all 43 Arthritis Foundation chapters (branches) and 150 community service points.
- Information on the Ease-of-Use Commendation program is sent to nearly 400,000 arthritis-targeted recipients via the Arthritis Foundation’s e-newsletter – typically 2-3 times per year.
- Recognition on www.arthritis.org in our dedicated Ease-of-Use section, with a link to each sponsor’s web site. Our web site is the #1 hit through the Google and Yahoo search engines when consumers type in the words arthritis information.
How can my company receive the Ease-of Use commendation?
- Complete a testing application and submit to the Arthritis Foundation.
- Submit samples to our testing site. Testing takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
- If the product (s) receive a favorable review, a sponsorship agreement will be provided to your company.
The entire process takes on average 2-3 months to complete. Fees do apply for testing (which is required) and the Ease-of-Use commendation The fees to participate in our program are tax deductible. Read more about product testing at GTRI.
For any questions, please call 404-872-7100 and ask for the Ease-of-Use commendation program division or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arthritis Foundation does not endorse products. Products are only offered an award / commendation signifying that a product has met the requirements of the program’s testing process conducted by Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI).