Help researchers find more effective arthritis treatments and maybe even a cure for your arthritis.
Help Researchers Find More Effective Treatments
You can help make a difference in the lives of people with arthritis today – and for years to come! Join AIR – the Arthritis Internet Registry and the data you provide can help researchers better understand and potentially cure this disease.
The AIR researchers are using your anonymous data to:
- Discover how arthritis affects your daily activities
- Understand the impact of various treatments
- Find out which treatments are the most beneficial
- Uncover who is susceptible, so arthritis can be prevented
How It Works
- Researchers are looking for people with all rheumatic conditions
- Answer important questions about your condition
- If you're willing, visit a local laboratory for a free blood draw
- Every 6 months, you'll receive a follow-up questionnaire
- You'll receive a newsletter summarizing the work twice a year, and you'll be able to read the full report
Fill out a few questionnaires to help advance scientific discovery today!
The study is run, in-part, by the experts at the National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases (NDB), a non-profit research group. There's no obligation to offer any information you don't feel comfortable providing and you can opt out of the research at any time.
The Arthritis Internet Registry is brought to you by the Arthritis Foundation, the National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases, Researchers at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, and Quest Diagnostics.