Team Captain Tools
Thank you for your commitment to curing arthritis and for taking on arthritis as a Walk to Cure Arthritis Team Captain. Here are some resources to help you and your team achieve your fundraising goals.
Walk to Cure Arthritis- Family Team Captain National Challenges Announced
The Walk to Cure Arthritis National Committee proudly announced two exciting challengs during the April 15th national Team Captain Rally:
Family Team Recruitment Challenge -
The Top Recruiting Family Team Captain will receive a trip to the Arthritis Foundation's JA Conference or Advocacy Summit. Qualifications:
- The top recruiting family team will have the most number of fundraising participants.
- Team members must raise a minimum of $50 (in honor of the more than 50 million Americans with arthritis).
- Team members must be registered prior to their local event date.
Family Team Fundraising Challenge -
The Top Fundraising Family Team Captain will receive a trip to the Arthritis Foundation's Annual Meeting in Atlanta in November 2014. Qualifications:
- The trip will be awarded to the captain of the family team with the most dollars raised nationwide.
- All donations must be turned in by June 30, 2014 to qualify for the challenge.
Team Captain Resources
Social Media Images