Welcome to the Arthritis Foundation, Upstate New York Chapter!
Counties Served by the Upstate New York Chapter
The Upstate New York Chapter serves the following 31 counties in the Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica & Binghamton areas: Allegany, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautaugua, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Erie, Genesee, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Niagara, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Orleans, Oswego, Schuyler, Seneca, St. Lawrence, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne, Wyoming and Yates.
Clinical research conducted today will make it possible for researchers to make major scientific advances, leading to new treatments and cures.
Find out about arthritis clinical research.
We have a range of programs, services, events and resources for all those living with arthritis in the Upstate New York area. Please see some of the many options we offer below.
- We offers educational programs throughout the 12 counties we serve. Events are posted as they are scheduled. Please contact your local office for specific event information for dates, times, location, and registrations details.
- Arthritis Foundation Programs for Better Living (Aquatic, Exercise, and Tai Chi) - these evidence-based programs can decrease the pain and disability that often result from arthritis. *These are locations offering the AF programs on an on-going basis. Please contact your local office for specific event information for dates, times, location, and registrations details.
- Northeast Region Programs for Better Living Instructor Trainings 2014
- Looking for educational programs or aquatics and exercise programs in your area? Find out more about them in our Program Listing.
- Are you interested in volunteering for our local office? If so, call us at (585) 264-1480.
- Find local Arthritis Walks, Jingle Bell Runs and other special events by entering your zipcode in our Events Locator.
Meet the local staff and see our contact information in our Staff Listing.
The Upstate New York Chapter's Board of Directors is the dedicated leadership group for the Chapter. Find out who they are in our Board of Directors listing.