Welcome to the Arthritis Foundation, Northeastern New York Chapter.
We have moved to:
855 Route 146, Suite 170
Clifton Park, NY 12065
our phone number has not changed.
Counties Served by the Northeastern New York Chapter
The Northeastern New York Chapter serves the following counties: Albany, Columbia, Delaware, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Otsego, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, Washington.
Arthritis Expo -Saturday, November 15, 2014
- Location: The Century House- 997 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110
- “More information to come”
Clinical research conducted today will make it possible for researchers to make major scientific advances, leading to new treatments and cures.
Find out about arthritis clinical research.
We have a range of programs, services, events and resources for all those living with arthritis in the Northeastern New York Chapter area. Please see some of the many options we offer below.
Stay in touch with everything we do at the Northeastern New York Chapter office!
- We offers educational programs throughout the 12 counties we serve. Events are posted as they are scheduled. Please contact your local office for specific event information for dates, times, location, and registrations details.
- Arthritis Foundation Programs for Better Living (Aquatic, Exercise, and Tai Chi) - these evidence-based programs can decrease the pain and disability that often result from arthritis. *These are locations offering the AF programs on an on-going basis. Please contact your local office for specific event information for dates, times, location, and registrations details.
- Northeast Region Programs for Better Living Instructor Trainings 2014
Please click here to view a listing of our upcoming Tai Chi programs that we are offering. Please note that there is a fee required for some of these classes, please call the Arthritis Foundation NENY Chapter for more information and to register at 518-456-1203.
- Find local Arthritis Walks, Jingle Bell Runs and other special events by entering your zipcode in our Events Locator.
- Looking for educational programs or aquatics and exercise programs in your area? Find out more about them in our Program Listing.
- Are you interested in volunteering for our local office? If so, call us at (518) 456-1203.
- We all search the internet so why not make money for the NENY Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation at the same time? It's so simple! Use Goodsearch (powered by Yahoo) and everytime you search the internet, a penny will be donated to our chapter.
- Also, every time you shop online at 1,000 participating stores including Amazon, eBay, Target, Apple, Staples, Expedia, etc., a percentage of your purchase will be donated for free! The site also has thousands of money-saving coupons!
- In the "Who do you Goodsearch For?" box at goodsearch.com, find our chapter "Arthritis Foundation Northeastern New York Chapter" and begin searching the internet! You can also download the Goodsearch toolbar to make everyday searching even easier.
- Meet the local staff and see our contact information in our Staff Listing.
- The Northeastern New York Chapter's Board of Directors is the dedicated leadership group for the Chapter. Find out who they are in our Board of Directors listing.