Welcome to the Arthritis Foundation, Long Island Chapter!
Counties Served by the Long Island Chapter
The Long Island Chapter serves the following counties Nassau and Suffolk.
Clinical research conducted today will make it possible for researchers to make major scientific advances, leading to new treatments and cures.
Find out about arthritis clinical research.
We have a range of programs, services, events and resources for all those living with arthritis in the Long Island area. Please see some of the many options we offer below.
Click here for listing of aquatic, land, and tai chi programs on Long Island.
Northeast Region Programs for Better Living Instructor Trainings 2014
- Find local Arthritis Walks, Jingle Bell Runs and other special events by entering your zipcode in our Events Locator.
- Looking for educational programs or aquatics and exercise programs in your area? Find out more about them in our Program Listing.
- Are you interested in volunteering for our local office? If so, call us at (631) 427-8272.
- Meet the local staff and see our contact information in our Staff Listing.
- The Long Island Chapter's Board of Directors is the dedicated leadership group for the Chapter. Find out who they are in our Board of Directors listing.