Position: Contract Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Location: St. Paul, MN or Milwaukee, WI
Date: October 25, 2013
Responsible for the development and editing of external communication content, social media messaging and external marketing collateral, tracks and reports messaging reach and ensure Arthritis Foundation Upper Midwest Region brand standards are met.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop and edit external communication content
- Assist in the creation of external communication outlines.
- Writing of news style, creative and technical external communication content.
- Collection of external communication content from internal and external sources.
- Editing of external communication content within assigned timeframes and established deadlines.
2. Assist in management of social media channels
- Create and post original social media content.
- Edit and post social media content from internal and external sources.
- Develop new social media outreach initiatives.
- Maintain brand standards across all social media channels.
3. Track messaging reach.
- Track and report social media and website analytics.
- Create program and event demographic reports.
- Assist in tracking of media reach.
4. Comply with confidentiality requirements.
5. Assist with maintaining a safe and secure working environment by complying with published Arthritis Foundation safety and security protocols.
6. Assists the Marketing Manager with Projects
For additional information, contact Brian Simard at firstname.lastname@example.org