Keeps spine mobile
- Begin on your hands and knees, knees under hips, hands under shoulders.
- Round your back up toward the ceiling, drop your head slightly, tuck in your buttocks.
- Come back to neutral position.
- Let your belly lower toward the floor creating an arch in your back.
- Keep your head up slightly, with your eyes looking straight ahead.
- Alternate between poses.
Make it easier: For painful knees, fold a towel or blanket under the knees. For painful wrists, place fists instead of palms on the floor.