The Arthritis Foundation Tai Chi Program developed by Dr. Paul Lam, uses gentle Sun-style Tai Chi routines that are safe, easy to learn and suitable for every fitness level.
Benefits to You
The Tai Chi Program will help you:
- Reduce stress
- Increase balance and flexibility
- Feel relaxed
- Improve your overall mind, body and spirit
Experience the Tai Chi Program
The Tai Chi Program can be experienced in a class setting or on your own at home:
Tai Chi Classes – Led by certified instructors, the one-hour classes meet two times per week for eight weeks and are designed to be relaxing and enjoyable. Each session includes:
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises
- Six basic core movements and six advanced extension movements
- Direction changes to add challenge
Tai Chi for Arthritis DVD – you can follow step-by-step instructions from the comfort of your home. This 2-disc DVD features Dr. Paul Lam, practicing physician and Tai Chi master for more than 30 years.