Raise money for the Arthritis Walk and we’ll help you attend one of our summer juvenile arthritis programs!
OR, here’s your opportunity to sponsor a child to attend an Arthritis Foundation summer program.
This summer, there are multiple opportunities for children with juvenile arthritis & their families to get involved with the Arthritis Foundation.
- Camp Spirit: The 2013 camp will be held at the YMCA Camp Kitaki in Louisville, NE and will be June 16th – 22nd.
- Camp JAM: The 2013 camp will be held at Covenant Harbor in Lake Geneva, WI and will be August 1st – 4th.
- Camp Del-Ja-Ri: The 2013 camp will be held at Camp Mack near Milford, IN and will be held August 4th – 10th.
- JA Conference: The 2013 conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Orange County in Anaheim, CA and will be July 18th – 21st.
NOTE: If you do not have a JA Family to sponsor on your Arthritis Walk team, you may still take part in the challenge to sponsor a child with juvenile arthritis.
Arthritis Walk teams within the Heartland Region that raise $1500 or more by May 31, 2013 have the choice between:
- Free JA Conference registration for a family of four.
- Free CampRegistration for one child (choose between CampSpirit, CampJAM or CampDel-Ja-Ri)
Feeling more ambitious?
Raise $2000 or more by May 31, 2013 and receive free camp registration for one child AND a $100 gas card to use towards camp transportation. Raise $5000 or more by May 31, 2013 and receive free JA Conference registration and 3 night’s lodging at the JA Conference hotel.
Please contact Chris Crowley (email@example.com) with questions about this fundraising incentive.