Keep Learning More
Whether you are living with gout, or you're trying to get information for a friend or family member, learning about the disease will help you make the best choices possible. Below are links to additional resources:
- Begin to use the Arthritis Foundation's many resources, including its online community and discussion boards, Lifestyle Improvement Series of joint-friendly exercise programs, special events and more.
- Get a free brochure on gout from the Arthritis Foundation.
- Get the free Arthritis Today Drug Guide, published by the Arthritis Foundation, listing the most common drugs used to treat forms of arthritis and related conditions, including gout, with information on dosages, side effects and more.
- Learn more about gout treatment, research and the lifestyle changes that can help control gout from the Arthritis Foundation.
- Get more information about gout causes, symptoms and prevalence from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Read common questions and answers about gout from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS).
- Learn about the stages of gout and more from the Gout and Uric Acid Education Society.