Resident Camp Campers
We are so excited you have decided to attend JA camp this summer! We are going to have so much fun together! Once you’re signed up for camp, it’s just a matter of counting the days until the fun starts.
What to expect at camp:
- Lifelong friendships with other kids and teens with JA
- Campers taking their arthritis medications together
- Stories and s’mores at the campfire
- Swimming and other fun activities
- The best memories of your summer!
Who do you live with at camp?
Each cabin has campers who all about the same age or grade in school. Cabins will also have awesome counselors who will show you the ropes.
You'll get to try so many new, fun things at camp! Every location is different, but we promise you won't be bored! You will have several activities each day and they usually include something in the water, something indoors or something active. Activities might include things like:
- Stories and s’more at the campfire
- Swimming or boating
- Arts and crafts
- Zipline, climbing wall or obstacle course
What to pack:
Sleeping bag or blanket/sheets
Two towels (swim and bath)
Six pairs of socks
Six pairs of underwear
One pair of long pants
Three or four pairs of shorts
Two pairs of shoes (flip flops and tennis shoes)
Rain gear (umbrella and/or rain coat)
Goggles (if used)
Water bottle (with name)
Book or playing cards