Knee and Hip Pain Seminar
Jun 20, 2014 1 PM – 4 PM
Join us for this free arthritis seminar discussing the latest arthritis research and treatment options. Learn effective ways to manage your arthritis, become physically active and manage stress.
• Dr. Charlie Yang, Hip and Knee Surgeon
• Sandra Thebaud, PhD
• Katie Bauer, Nutritionist
Participants in this program will gain:
1. Tools to help them take control of their arthritis
2. Guidance to make informed decisions regarding surgeries of the hip and knee
3. Stress management techniques
4. Information and skills to make better food choices
Free lunch, parking and door prizes.
Location: Porter Adventist Hospital / Twin Peaks Room
2525 South Downing Street
Denver, CO 80210
Contact: Pam Snow