Walk to Cure Arthritis 2014
Start or join a team and help the Arthritis Foundation raise funds for arthritis research, programs and youth camps! We are proud to host Walk to Cure Arthritis 2014 events at the following California locations near you:
- Santa Barbara, CA - April 26, 2014 - Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
- San Luis Obispo, CA - May 18, 2014 - Cal Poly SLO, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Los Angeles, CA - May 31, 2014 - Exposition Park, Los Angeles, CA
- Orange County, CA - June 1, 2014 - Angel Stadium, Anaheim, CA
- Sacramento, CA - June 1, 2014 - California State Capitol, Sacramento, CA
- San Diego, CA - June 7, 2014 - Preble Field, NTC Park in Liberty Station
Stay tuned as more information will be posted as it becomes available. For questions or more information about our Walk to Cure Arthritis 2014, please contact the Arthritis Foundation, Pacific Region at 323-954-5750.
Jingle Bell Run/Walk 2014
Come jingle with us this holiday season at the 2014 Jingle Bell Run/Walk! Dress up in your best holiday-themed costumes, tie some jingle bells to your shoelaces and celebrate the season by running or walking a 5K route with family and friends. By participating in this event, you'll help raise funds for the Arthritis Foundation and support the 50 million people in the US with arthritis. 2014 dates will be announced as the year progresses. Stay tuned!