Arthritis Wellness Series - Free Community Lecture
Jun 25, 2013 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Free parking at East Parking Structure off Etiwanda Ave. - Utilize IFL Building entrance.
JAIME DANIEL HERNANDEZ, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon, Southern California Orthopedic Institute
- Causes and prevention of various forms of arthritis
- Latest treatment and medications
- Surgery options and latest equipment and procedures
- How to prepare for joint replacements and what questions to ask your surgeon
- Lifestyle tips for nutrition and physical activity pre/post-surgery to be a successful patient
Light refreshments and educational funding provided by Stryker.
Please RSVP by Friday, June 21 to (800) 954-2873
Location: Northridge Hospital Medical Center - 5th Floor Hale Penthouse
18300 Roscoe Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 91325
Contact: Arthritis Foundation