Living with arthritis is a daily challenge, so it only makes sense to recognize those products and services that help make everyday activities easier. The Arthritis Foundation wants to hear from you. Help us recognize the companies that make the products and services you depend on.
- Nominations will be accepted September 24, 2012, through midnight October 21, 2012, via the User's Choice Awards Home.
- Individuals may nominate products and services for as many or as few categories as they wish and may nominate more than one product or service for a given category.
- The top 3 nominees in each category will be presented for final voting.
- Nominated services, goods and companies are not necessarily endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation.
- Voting will take place October 29, 2012, through midnight November 18, 2012.
- Individuals will have one vote per category. This will help ensure more equitable results.
- Individuals may vote for as many or as few categories as they would like.
- The product or service in each category receiving the most votes will be declared the winner of that category. In the event of a tie in a category, co-winners may be declared. Winners will ba announced on November 26, 2012.
- Winning companies are voted on by visitors to www.arthritis.org. The Arthritis Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any nominee for irregular voting or other improprieties.
- Winning services, goods and companies are not necessarily endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation.
- Only candidates that received a required minimum number of responses were deemed eligible for an award.
- We score only those products and services represented by at least 50 responses; fewer would not allow statistically valid comparisons.