September 3 Ambassador Briefing Dial In Instructions
1. Go to https://arthritis.webex.com/arthritis/j.php?ED=277252682&UID=1902331272&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".
To join the phone call only:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-487-9460 (US)
Conference Code: 931 709 2991
- Visit your member of Congress in their district office or at a Town Hall during August Recess and ask them to co-sponsor H.R. 460 and attend the tentative September 5th briefing.
- Already a co-sponsor? Ask them to attend the tentative September 5th briefing and thank them for their support. Here is a link to the invitation.
- How do you know if your Member is a co-sponsor? Check the list here.
- Contact Laura Keivel (email@example.com) when you schedule a meeting or a town hall. There may be other Ambassadors or staff in the area that can join you!
- Do NOT report your assignment in the reporting center until it is complete.
Ambassador Assignment Materials
Thank You for Your Participation!
In order for the Arthritis Foundation to reach our public policy objectives, it is critical that we monitor and track legislative activity and relationships. For this reason, and so that you may be recognized for your efforts, Ambassadors must report in their assignment acitivity.
To report your activity, visit www.arthritis.org/report.
Username = your email address
Passcode = your last name
Need help? Download the Ambassador Reporting Center Manual
If the manual is unhelpful, please contact Laurie Markle at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Download the 2014 Platinum Ambassador Criteria
May 7 Ambassador Briefing: Presentation (If unable to load, try this PDF version) Click here to listen to the presentation.
New Ambassador Orientation: Presentation (If unable to load, try this PDF version) Click here to listen to the presentation. The presentation begins around the 35 minute mark.