Sign Our 2014 Arthritis Month Action Alert!
Show your support for the fight against arthritis.
Make a Donation to Help Find a Cure
During Arthritis Month, please support the Arthritis Foundation’s efforts in research, advocacy and the many ways we provide help and support to people with the disease and their loved ones. Be sure to spread the word – to family, friends, coworkers, everyone you know – that arthritis has to be taken seriously. It’s America’s #1 cause of disability and can be painful, debilitating and costly. The Arthritis Foundation is hard at work on solutions. We need your help to win the fight once and for all.
How the Arthritis Foundation Helps
Discovering a Cure
We lead groundbreaking research to find new and better arthritis treatments – and ultimately a cure.
- The Arthritis Foundation is spearheading a new study that could revolutionize future treatments of osteoarthritis.
- Our Arthritis Internet Registry (AIR) aims to make history by analyzing patient data and coming up with personalized treatments.
- Juvenile arthritis affects 300,000 families in the United States. Our long partnership with CARRA promises to help make their lives easier and better.
We fight for patients’ access to more affordable and effective health care, plus advocate for important research funding.
- The Arthritis Foundation is pushing back on behalf of people who take arthritis medications – and we’re getting results. Read about our efforts with Express Scripts.
- There’s a severe shortage of pediatric rheumatologists in the U.S. We’re working to increase the number of specialists through a special initiative.
- The Arthritis Caucus in the U.S. Congress is growing. You can help build support by contacting your representatives.
Improving Daily Life
We offer trusted and proven information and resources to help the 1 in 5 adults and 300,000 children with arthritis improve their lives.
- Walking is a great way to combat arthritis and related conditions. The Arthritis Foundation’s Walk With Ease program can help reduce pain.
- Try our FREE Track + React wellness tool to keep track of your daily activities and improve your health.
- Learn more about arthritis and how to live better with it.