The Duties and Responsibilities of the Worksite Wellness Coordinator will include:
- Coordinating the National effort and assisting the AF Regional Field staff with implementation of the Arthritis Foundation Walk with Ease program at worksites across the country.
- Working with lead staff in designated AF Regional offices to identify target companies and effectively contact management and leadership.
- Marketing the Walk with Ease program with a goal to increase the reach and impact of the program nationally.
- Training AF Regional staff members to work with corporations and teach them the components of the Walk with Ease program.
- Developing an implementation guide and other supportive materials for the field and partners.
- Presenting the program at professional conferences.
- Administering and coordinating the AF Regional “mini-grant” program.
- Keeping the Consumer Health Programs Manager informed by providing regular updates and reports.
The Requirements for the Ideal Candidate are:
- A degree in Health Promotion, Health Science, Health/Wellness Management or related field.
- At least three years’ experience implementing worksite wellness or disease prevention management programs.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of community health and health promotion.
- A keen understanding of aggregate data, with experience using wellness program data.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, at ease and effective at public speaking, teaching or giving presentations.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with an eye to the details, develop and manage timelines, facilitate meetings, and interact positively and collegially with individuals at all levels.
- Technology and internet savvy, agile adoption of new technology with established proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Travel as required.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF RESUMES: December 12, 2013