This is a part-time, non-exempt position (20 hours per week).
The Office Associate performs a range of administrative, operations and limited development duties. This position handles project-oriented and day-to-day tasks and must be detail oriented, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines. This position reports to the Branch Director.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- With the Branch Director, provides administrative support for day to day operations of the local market office;
- Coordinate, and respond to communications from the public via mail, phone and email for information, donations, cultivation and referral;
- Provide support at the local market to assist in Team Approach and Kintera;
- Provide limited local special event logistical support;
- Utilizing accounting and audit standards, organize opening of mail, scanning of checks, making cash deposits and providing information to the Operations staff for data management;
- Work with local market staff to manage invoicing and account coding for Region Accounting Staff;
- Attends and participates in statewide or regional meetings, program staff and committee meetings as necessary;
- Attend all events within the Foundation for Development and Programs/Services as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Associate’s degree equivalent in business or related fields including data entry experience;
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, and social media channels;
- Information Technology experience and knowledge a plus;
- Organization, communication, and data management skills a must;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be results-oriented with experience working with and through groups to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and possesses valid driver’s license;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed and to travel throughout the territory and occasional travel within the five-state Region.
Send your resume and cover letter to GreatLakesHR@arthritis.org or fax to 614-876-8363
Please include “WV Office Associate” in the subject line
No phone calls please.
Arthritis Foundation, Great Lakes Region is an Equal Opportunity Employer.