The Market Research Senior Analyst, under the direction of the Senior Director, Consumer Health Marketing & Strategy, is accountable for maintaining a deep understanding of the arthritis consumer for the Arthritis Foundation. Position accountability includes but not limited to: working with staff/volunteers to understand and document research business objectives; formulating analysis plans; designing or assisting with the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure necessary data is captured; conducting (or working with key vendors to develop) in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced research methods; working with web analytic programs to conduct in-depth analysis; and authoring reports/presentations containing actionable recommendations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in research, marketing research, related discipline, or the right combination of education and experience;
- 4-6 years of experience in a consumer research or marketing research role;
- Strong analytical, report writing and project management skills and experience;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics;
- Experience with Vovici software and SPSS a plus;
- Must possess the ability to conduct primary and secondary research;
- Ability to locate and manipulate relevant and strategic information from a variety of sources including constituent databases, online analytics software, conversations with staff and volunteers;
- Proficiency in synthesizing materials from multiple sources into cohesive and accurate oral and written presentations;
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and thorough;
- Ability to interact positively and work collaboratively with vendors and individuals at all levels;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Submit resume and cover letter with salary requirement to: email@example.com. Please reference “Market Research Senior Analyst” in subject line. EOE