*This is a temporary part-time position that will move to temporary full-time status to cover the absence of an employee.
The Arthritis Foundation, Great West Region is seeking a Juvenile Arthritis Program Coordinator who will work in the planning, implementation, tracking, evaluation, and sustainment of JA initiatives offerings in the Great West Region; including but not limited to Northern California.
- Bachelor's degree in public health, health education or related field; a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to create and execute timelines and work plans with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to an insured vehicle.
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
Claire Winstead, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include “JA Program Coordinator” in the subject line
No phone calls please.
Arthritis Foundation, Great West Region is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posting closes February 10, 2014