This is a part-time, non-exempt position (20 hours per week).
The Development Associate performs a range of administrative and development duties. This position handles project-oriented and day-to-day tasks and must be detail oriented, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines. This position reports to the Development Director.
ESSENTIAL FUCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- With guidance from the Development Director, provides administrative support for development team of the local market office;
- Coordinate, and respond to communications from the public via mail, phone and email for information, donations, cultivation and referral;
- Provide support at the local market to assist in Team Approach and Kintera;
- Provide local special event logistical support;
- Provide event volunteer organization and recruiting;
- Work with local market staff to manage invoicing and account coding for Region Accounting Staff;
- Attends and participates in statewide or regional meetings, program staff and committee meetings as necessary;
- Attend all events within the Foundation for Development and Programs/Services as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Associates degree in a related field or minimum two years of development/fundraising experience or commensurate administrative assistant experience;
- Organization, communication, and time management skills a must;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, and social media channels;
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and possesses valid driver’s license;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed and to travel throughout the territory and occasional travel within the five-state Region.
Send your resume and cover letter to GreatLakesHR@arthritis.org.
Please include “Development Associate” in the subject line.
No phone calls.
Arthritis Foundation, Great Lakes Region is an Equal Opportunity Employer.