The Administration Manager is directly responsible for managing and implementing Arthritis Foundation National and Regional policies, procedures and processes concerning the administrative operation of a field office(s) of the South Central Region. This position coordinates the effective use of all data information and financial reporting systems. Applies all related and established administrative policies and procedures to accomplish necessary reporting and record keeping accountabilities as assigned by the Region.
The Administration Manager is responsible for the general management of the office and support of remote regional staff assigned to their area of responsibility.
Provides support and supervision for volunteers assisting with administrative/operational support.
- Updates and manipulates community development, mission programs, services and financial reporting information for the region’s various database systems. Overlays our systems with updates from the AF National and Region Office and any external mailing houses. Maintains database integrity as a valuable resource for fundraising, stewardship reporting, and related input/outcome reporting.
- Manages all reports and correspondence to the South Central Region, including but not limited to, the various activities of any local boards, board committees, volunteers groups, donors, and physicians. Responsible for managing all LOCAL board and other selected meetings, any meeting minutes preparation and other reports as requested by management.
- May also assume responsibilities for the establishment, implementation, and evaluation of other operational processes which will help ensure the efficient operation of the office and augment its capacity to achieve its targeted mission programs and revenue goals.
- Oversees the direction of volunteer administrative activities to include preparing mailings; updating membership files; recording and acknowledging memorials; updating Team Approach; and provides/coordinates office receptionist responsibilities; etc.
- Applies current IRS regulations pertaining to donor acknowledgments. Counsels all local staff regarding these requirements or practices.
- Oversees the maintenance of all office equipment and is responsible for the appearance of the office; and ordering business supplies as needed.
- As requested by management, coordinates and administers and completes requisite standard or special reports.
- Implements all regions required financial and recordkeeping policies and procedures. Maintains office petty cash fund. Maintains bulk mail account and postage meter utilization and activity.
- Responsible, in conjunction with Regional Finance group, for semi-monthly Accounting, Expense management and related processing activities.
- Provides support for mission programs and special event volunteers.
- Coordinates the administration of the Region’s Meetings & Travel policies for all staff assigned to their area of responsibility.
- Provides local oversight and administration for all office service vendors; office equipment and phone systems, landlord relationships, etc. to meet office needs and provide an effective physical environment.
- Business related Associate’s degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in business administration, finance and accounting, information/data systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; and a thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Have excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite of information technology products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of Team Approach a plus.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
- Responsible for recruiting and supervising volunteers needed to assist in achieving stated goals and objectives.
- Evaluates the contributions and accomplishments of administrative volunteers assigned to the supervision.
- Occasional travel may be required within the Regional territory of Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. May be required to attend Regional or local trainings, events and other meetings outside their local area.
Submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please reference “ADMINISTRATION MANAGER, FIELD OFFICE” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. EOE
Posted September 16, 2013