Vice President Corporate Partnerships | Dallas, TX
Location: Dallas, Texas
Vice President, Corporate Partnerships
Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, New York
The Vice President is accountable for the development of relationships with national corporations, with the goal of obtaining and increasing revenue from $15M in 2016 to $35M by 2022. This individual will work directly with SVP, Revenue Strategy to create the overall strategic vision of the revenue plan and will ensure its execution through designated staff and volunteers. This position will also have its own financial revenue goal.
- Responsible for planning, preparing, securing and selling new, renewed and expanded brand partnerships that raise significant revenue and strengthen the Arthritis Foundation brand.
- Establish and achieve goals for renewal and new revenue that align with organizational strategy.
- Organize and price organizational assets for partnership offerings, with an acceptable ROI after implementation.
- Personally carry a portfolio and generate new revenue per year.
- Establish and manage staff team, KPI’s, account teams, account strategy and relationship cultivation.
- Oversee fulfillment of assets and impact reports for partners.
- Work collaboratively with market and enterprise staff on funding opportunities, lead generation, benefit delivery and resources.
- Create, evolve and oversee strong, wholistic relationships with partners including C-suite, marketing, human resources, foundations and business development. Engage CEO, Senior Team, and Field leadership on account teams as appropriate.
- Refine and upgrade policies and practices as related to corporate sponsors, advertising and sales. Stay informed on all relevant legal and policy issues.
- Closely monitors departmental budget and all finance & accounting matters related to donor activity.
- Serve on internal committees and cross-functional work teams as appropriate.
- Participate in industry organizations to help drive partnerships.
- Maintain up-to-date records and produce timely reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing business or related field;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in aggressive strategic growth of corporate partnerships with a focus on: Pharmaceutical partnerships, cause marketing, national sponsorships, digital sponsorships, advertising/sales and customized client solutions that generate significant income.
- Possess acumen to identify, target and build new business opportunities to maximize fund raising potential.
- Solid ability to recruit motivates, lead and develop a talented team of professionals.
- Able to build high performance teams focused on achieving revenue goals, foster an environment of collaboration, teamwork and trust.
- Intellectually curious and highly driven to activate innovative approaches to building income for the organizations portfolio.
- Ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines is essential.
- This is a sales position with revenue goal that must be achieved.
- Moderate travel and weekend assignments are required.
The Arthritis Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please No Phone Calls