- Responsible for providing administrative support needs of the Advocacy and Access, JA and Health Care Provider teams, including: acting as Purchasing Agent, managing orders of supplies for the office and for events, processing administrative forms and invoices, managing subscriptions and dues, maintaining and updating metrics, and coordinating and filing reports.
- Manages and coordinates department and management calendars, including travel and multifaceted departmental logistics and accurately scheduling meetings and attending meetings as requested.
- Frequently composes correspondence, including, but not limited to, meeting minutes and reports, using experience and judgment to determine what should be included in each document.
- Creates reports using Excel, correspondence using Word, presentations using PPT and other programs. Organizes and submits regular reports, such as the monthly Board report.
- Responsible for project management and coordination for key events such as the Summit, the Industry Forum meeting, state capitol days, in-person and web-based trainings, Committee meetings, Congressional briefings, advocacy functions at JA Conferences and Conference of Champions, and other special meetings held in variously cities around the nation.
- Responsible for administering the JA camp software technology which includes, but is not limited to: uploading standardized forms for all camps programs, setting up all camp accounts annually, pulling detailed reports for Affinity and Accounting teams. Provide customer service support for Arthritis Foundation staff utilizing the camp software, including staff training.
- Manage all JA camps invoice record keeping, contract submission and input data into departmental ledger. Work with AF accounting department on reporting and discrepancies. Work with Mission Support Managers and field staff to facilitate contract execution.
- Work with Mission Support Managers and market staff to ensure all JA events and event participants and HCP entries are in Affinity. Ensure JA events are listed in appropriate sections on Arthritis Foundation website. Manage import process with CRM team post-camp and JA day programs, ensuring data is accurate and reflected in annual plan metrics. Provide support with HCP and JA/YA metrics and goal numbers, assistance with responding to Affinity related questions from market staff.
- Responsible for providing administrative support for National and Market level HCP Engagement Events, including National Tradeshow, one National HCP Engagement Event, and up to six Market Level Engagement Events as needed. National HCP Engagement Event support may include event logistics planning support, pre/post event follow-up, and other related duties.
- Responsible for providing additional support needs for the JA and Young Adults Team, Health Care Provider staff and other related duties as assigned.